Come and join us for the first social weekend organised by our Regional Council. This great weekend is a chance to get together and met up members of the other DA’s within Eastern Region.
Lunch and Dinner are provided at a small cost £3.50 for lunch and £5.00 for the evening meal (Lunch is free if you attend the seminar’s)
Every second year, the Regional council put on Information Workshops. These are a great way to find out about the different roles on DA committee’s and roles within the club, such as Stewarding. This year there will be seminar’s for
- DA Treasurer’s to catch up with the Regional Treasurer
- PRO’s – an opportunity to find ways of attracting members, new and past
- Secretary’s Role – an insight into the role of secretary
- Sites 2018/2019 – this will cover all aspects of Site Secretary’s role, including VAT, Deadlines and costings etc.
- Chairman – Join the Regional Chairman as she looks at what makes a chairman
- Youth Leaders – Tomorrow’s Campers find a way to attract the youth
So whether you are thinking about joining your committee or just want to know a little bit more about the inner workings of the club, or just fancy a nice weekend away with old and new friends alike!
Here is the full programme for the weekend!